KAON Barrier Shelf to suit Toyota LandCruiser LC 200 & Lexus LX 570SKU: KS0001
Our Barrier Shelf provides a convenient way to help you get organized with a secure place to store smaller lightweight items.
|Dimensions||46 × 18.11 × 2.36 in|
4 in stock
PLEASE NOTE: This listing is for the Barrier Shelf Only. The Shelf requires one of our Light Cargo Barriers to be mounted, which is not included in this listing.
If you do not have one of our barriers, see our Light Cargo Barrier KS0016 here. Want to run a shelf without a barrier? See our Standalone Shelf KS0285 here.
- Quick and easy to install in under 10 minutes.
- Connects to the Light Cargo Barrier and mounts using the rear grab handle points, so there is no drilling into the interior of your car.
- Shelf makes clever use of the most underutilized space in your vehicle – its interior vertical height.
- Slimline design allows for useful storage of lightweight items, whilst cut-outs still allowing a high level of visibility out the rear window.
- Precision laser cut and pressed steel, and powder coated in a textured matt black finish that is both hard-wearing and looks great.
- Designed to simplify mounting additional accessories, so you can personalize the way it fits into your setup.
- Cut-outs are compatible with MOLLE / PALS storage pouches.
- 1 x Barrier Shelf to suit Toyota Land Cruiser LC 200/Lexus LX 570
- All brackets and hardware required to fit the barrier are included.
Australian designed, made and owned.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS (FAQs)
How deep is the Barrier Shelf for the LC200LX 570?
The shelf is 17.2 inches long and 5 inches tall.
Do your Barrier Shelves have vertical / up and down adjustment?
No, Barrier shelves have no vertical adjustment. They do have horizontal adjustment forwards and backwards within the vehicle to ensure correct alignment with a Cargo Barrier. Some Shelves come with slight adjustments to allow for leveling.
Can the Barrier Shelf be used with baby and child car seats?
Yes, the Barrier Shelf is compatible with child restraints and baby car seats.
What’s the difference between KAON Barrier Shelves and Standalone Rear Roof Shelves?
Our Barrier Shelves are designed specifically for use in conjunction with our Cargo Barriers and are not freestanding.
Our Standalone Rear Roof Shelves are designed to be freestanding and are not compatible with our Cargo barriers unless otherwise stated.
How much can the Barrier Shelf hold?
The shelf is rated to 22 lbs, suitable for storing lightweight and soft cargo only.