KAON Maxtrax Replacement Teeth Repair Kit – 4 PackSKU: KS0044
Replacement studs to fix your Maxtrax
|Dimensions||9.1 × 1 × 6.5 in|
17 in stock (can be backordered)
Suitable for vehicles equipped with Maxtrax Recovery Boards
Sometimes recovery situations can get a little hectic, and your Maxtrax may take a bit of a beating. Return melted teeth to their former glory with our replacement teeth repair kit and get your Maxtrax working better than new.
- Save money and extend the life of your favorite recovery tool.
- Made from super strong CNC machined Aircraft Grade Aluminum.
- Replaces the same footprint as the existing teeth, retaining the ability to stack your Maxtrax and use the Maxtrax Mounting Pins.
- They’re super quick and easy to install, watch the video below.
- 4 x CNC machined 6061 Aircraft Grade Alloy Replacement Teeth
- 4 x Stainless Steel Half Nuts
Australian designed, made and owned.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS (FAQs)
How do I install these replacement teeth?
It’s super easy, watch our video here or read our blog!
Will these be too rough on my tires?
We’ve found that tires remain largely unaffected by the alloy teeth. However, the replacement teeth hold up much better against prolonged wheel spin than the original ones.