KAON Rear Door Drop Down Table to Suit Toyota FJ Cruiser
Take your “kitchen counter” on the road!
|Dimensions||33.5 × 2.5 × 12.2 in|
3 in stock
The easiest work and prep surface for life on the road – whether it’s a roadside lunch, a little email catchup, or the ultimate drinks bar at the campsite.
Please ensure that your setup has a minimum of 1.5 inches of clearance between the centre of the rear door and any drawer systems, fridge cages or other accessories. It is not compatible with ARB Drawer Systems.
- Precision laser cut and folded 1.5mm 316 Stainless Steel (Marine Grade) with an attractive brushed finish, so it’s quick and easy to clean after use.
- Fold-away design is compact, and compatible with most drawer and fridge setups.
- Elastic catches and bungee buttons to keep everything rattle-free on corrugated roads.
- Easy height adjustment to keep it level.
- Quick and easy install takes just 30 minutes.
- Designed to ensure clear access to door hatch storage.
- Rated to 22 lbs, so you can rest assured it’s up to the task of holding everything you need.
- Provides a practical and generous surface area, measuring 43.5 inches x 15 inches.
- 1x Rear Door Drop Town Table to suit Toyota FJ Cruiser
- Mounting brackets and mounting hardware
Australian designed, made and owned.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS (FAQs)
How much does the Rear Door Drop Town Table weigh?
The table weighs in at just 18 lb.
How much weight can the Rear Door Drop Town Table hold?
The table is load rated to 22 lb, so, with the table at capacity, you can have 30 lbs of total weight on the rear door.
I have rear drawers, will the table fit?
The table is designed to be compact, but please ensure that your setup has a minimum of 1.4 inch clearance between the centre of the rear door and any drawer systems, fridge cages or other accessories. It is not compatible with ARB Drawer Systems.
How big is it?
The table provides a practical and generous surface area, measuring 43.5 inches x 15 inches.