Life is not perfect, but your seats can be!
The right seats can make a big difference in the use and enjoyment of your vehicle. Whether a daily driver, offroad adventurer or long-range hauler, Scheel-Mann has a seat to suit your needs, preferences and budget.
They are all built at the same family-owned production facility in Germany and share many design features. There is quite a range in cost to meet your budget – with base prices ranging from $999 (the Sportline F) to $1,699 (the Vario R).
So how do you choose?
Let’s start with some research and an eye toward your specific needs and use – keeping cost in mind. Here are some preliminary questions:
- What vehicle do you have to fit?
- Why are you considering new seats?
- How will you use your vehicle?
- Do you like a “tight fit” or a more relaxed seating environment?
- How is your back? Do you get tired or sore on long road trips or after a day on the trail? How tall are you?
- What budget do you have in mind?
- What features do you need or want in your new seats?