Purchase > Ship > Install
- Do your research, plan your project, coordinate with other components
- Select a tank (or tanks), for shop or DIY installation
- Place your order, three timelines:
- On hand, in stock (delivery next week)
- On order from Australia (delivery this month)
- Special order from Australia (delivery next month)
- Long Range tanks travel with YRC Freight
- Regular communications regarding status, timing & delivery schedule
- Delivery options:
- YRC terminal for pick-up
- Commercial location / forklift
- Commercial location / no forklift (additional charges apply)
- Most tanks may be installed by a skilled owner with appropriate tools.
- We strongly recommend that the tank is installed by a trained professional.
- Professional installation is available through referral to selected, regional partners.
- Long Range will ship to and support:
- Referred shops (including our on-site partner at Valley Hybrids in Stockton, CA)
- Vehicle owner for DIY installation
- Unaffiliated shop selected by vehicle owner
Is a DIY installation right for you?
What do you expect from a professional installer?
Watch the video to view a 45-minute video of Ryan Bascom of OTRAMM as he installs a Long Range auxiliary tank in a Land Cruiser 200 Series.
You are about to leave LRA for Cruiser Brothers.
Cruiser Brothers is a recognized leader in specialized repair kits, parts and accessories for Toyota trucks and offroad vehicles – Land Cruisers, 4Runners and their 8 million siblings.
Continue to Cruiser Brothers…