- Do your research, plan your project, coordinate with other components
- Select a tank (or tanks), for shop or DIY installation
- Place your order, three timelines:
- On hand, in stock (delivery next week)
- On order from Australia (See ETA )
- Special order from Australia (Special request)
- FedEx Base Shipping Fee — $200
- FedEx Residential Delivery (Additional Charge) — +$300
- Local Pickup at Warehouse
- FedEx Additional Charges May Apply – Terminal Hold/Storage Fee, Return Trip Fee, etc.
- Most tanks may be installed by a skilled owner with appropriate tools.
- We strongly recommend that the tank is installed by a trained professional.
- Professional installation is available through referral to selected, regional partners.
- Long Range will ship to and support:
- Referred shops (Please contact us to find one near you)
- Vehicle owner for DIY installation
- Unaffiliated shop selected by vehicle owner
Is a DIY installation right for you?
What do you expect from a professional installer?
Watch the video to view a 45-minute video of Ryan Bascom of OTRAMM as he installs a Long Range auxiliary tank in a Land Cruiser 200 Series.